Accountant Job at Davral Global Resources, Lagos Full-time Job6 months ago - Accounting - Lagos - 55 views
Job DetailsJOB TYPE: Full-time
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: less than 1 year
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:.
DESCRIPTION:CCOUNTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles.
• Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
• Publish financial statements in time.
• Conduct month-end and year-end close process.
• Collect, analyze and summarize account information.
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
• Develop periodic reports for management.
• Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
• Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups.
• Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
• Excellent accounting software user.
• Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
• BSc/HND degree in Accounting, or a degree in any relevant field...
• Entry level work experience accepted.
• Higher qualification(s)/ Certificate(s) might be an added advantage.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to davralglobalresources @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to
• Candidates can also opt to send their Fullnames, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.