Accountant Needed at Finaco Resources, Lagos Full-time Job8 months ago - Accounting - Lagos - 40 views
Job DetailsJOB TYPE: Full-time
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 1 year
* Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
* Prepare budget and financial forecasts
* Publish financial statements in time
* Conduct month-end and year-end close process
* Collect, analyze and summarize account information
* Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
* Develop periodic reports for management
* Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
* Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
* Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
* Proven working experience as a cost accountant or in a relevant field
* Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
* Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
* Advanced degree in Accounting
MODE OF APPLICATION:
interested applicants should forward a copy of their cv to email@example.com or forward their name, qualification, post applying for and their contact number to the message box or mobile number stated on this advert.
Not abiding by this will lead to total disqualification, only shortlisted applicant will be contacted.
We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.