Accounting Job at Crystal Top Global Resources, Lagos Full-time Job4 months ago - Accounting - Lagos - 37 views
Job DetailsJOB TYPE: Full-time
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 years
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:.......
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:.........
•Setting up of a proper accounting function for the Company.
•Oversees the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation.
•Financial reporting, balance sheet management and customer rebate management.
•Closing monitors production and operation cost.
•Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
•Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
•Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
•Responds to inquiries from the Managing Director and the Board regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
•Report on the critical performance ratio of the Company.
•JOB DUTIES AND QUALIFICATION
•(Professional qualification is an added advantage)
•Very strong in cost management account and financial reporting
•Strong ethical values and integrity
•Innovative, problem solving and result orientation
•Loyalty and an entrepreneur mindset as well as drive and determination
•Strong corporate finance experience
•Superior written and oral communication skills
•Dynamic, bold and proactive
MODE OF APPLICATION
MODE OF APPLICATION:
• Qualified candidates should forward their CV details to crystaltopglobalresources @gmail.com
• Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to
• Candidates can also opt to send their Full names, Date of Birth, Current contact address, Valid phone number, Age, Years of experience and Job applying for to the advert message box.
• Candidates should comply with all requirements and instructions enlisted failure to do so will lead to AUTOMATIC disqualification.
• Candidates should only call the phone number attached to the advert daily during working hours of 8am-4pm (Monday-Saturday).
• Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.