Chartered Accountant at Anchor Management, Lagos Full-time Job5 months ago - Accounting - Lagos - 105 views
Job DetailsJOB TYPE: Full-time
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: less than 1 year
* Liaising with clients (individuals or businesses) and providing financial information and advice;
* Reviewing the company's systems and analyzing risk;
* Performing tests to check financial information and systems;
* Advising clients on tax planning (within current legislation to enable them to minimise their tax liability) and tax issues associated with activities such as business acquisitions and mergers;
* Maintaining accounting records and preparing accounts and management information for small businesses (accountancy);
* Advising clients on business transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions (corporate finance);
* Counselling clients on areas of business improvement, or dealing with insolvency;
* Liaising with internal and external auditors and dealing with any financial irregularities as they arise;
* Producing reports and recommendations following internal audits or public-sector audits;
* Preparing financial statements, including monthly and annual accounts;
* Arranging financial management reports, including financial planning and forecasting;
* Advising on tax and treasury issues;
* Resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
* Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
* Negotiating terms with suppliers.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS: - General business interest and awareness;
* Self-motivation and commitment, in order to combine study while working;
* Communication and interpersonal skills;
* Organisational and time management skills;
* IT proficiency;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: - Graduate in either Finance, Accounting and Business
Chartered accountants offer financial advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested Candidates/Applicants should forward a Copy of their CVs with a cover letter to the HR: firstname.lastname@example.org OR Forward their Names, Qualifications, Post Applying for and Phone Number to the message box OR To the Number displayed on this Advert. Failure to abide by these Rules and Regulations will lead to TOTAL disqualification. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.