Experience 2 Years
Gender Male & Female
Location: Aba, Abia
- Welcome customers to the bank; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and in person.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available to clients.
- Determine and respond to customers enquiries in a professional manner by direct them to the respective workstation or unit where their needs would be served.
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Directly supervise other admin personnel (cleaners, security guards) for an effective discharge of their duties.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Ensure that the driver’s log book, fuel login sheet, is logged properly and updated.
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any related field
- Good communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Active PC user
- Excellent customer service relation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years working experience in any related field would be an added advantage