Management Accountant at Bentex Groups, Lagos Full-time Job7 months ago - Accounting - Lagos - 109 views
Job DetailsJOB TYPE: Full-time
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: 2 years
* Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
* Assume responsibility for accounting procedures
* Evaluate the company's performance using key data
* Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
* Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
* Advice on problems and suggest improvements
* Supervise lower-level personnel.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified Candidates should forward their CV to mgt.mincodynamic @ outlook.com or forward your name, contact number, location and qualification to this number or Apply on the comment box.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
* Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
* Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
* Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
* Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
* Analytical mind with aptitude in math
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* A problem solver with attention to detail
* Organizational and leadership skills
We are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analyzing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis.
The goal is to contribute to the decision-making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.